Fisherman Formula Picaridin Spray 4oz Description
Picaridin is a topical insect repellent . At 20% solution, this long lasting topical insect repellent is effective Spray is effective up to 12 hours against mosquitoes and ticks and up to 8 hours against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flie.
- Effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus
- 4-ounce pump spray bottle
- Reviewed by Consumer Reports as “the Fisherman’s Formula” in its list of safe and effective insect repellents (February 2016)
- Long-lasting topical insect repellent with 20 percent Picaridin — more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Safe to use on the whole family; won’t harm clothing, backpacks, fishing line, firearm finishes, watches, sunglasses, or other synthetic fabrics; color of bottle may vary
JP Staff Note: We’ve used this repellant in the forests and marshes of Louisiana and really like its performance, especially without it having a harmful agent like DEET. Marsh flies and mosquitos can be a real pain in LA which is similar to areas like Minnesota and Wisconsin. We would love to hear from anyone in similar areas with bad no-see-um problems and let us know how this worked for you and we’ll update this note. We also love the product size. It’s a great size for tossing in a tackle satchel or backpack and not huge like some cans most popular sprays use.
– Insect Repellent: 20% Picaridin
– Spray Pump: 4 oz
– Long-lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers and fleas.
– Fishermanss Formula